Homosexuality is a part of the human race but in India, some people have set certain standards where they don’t accept LGBTQ and people are afraid of accepting themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual just because they won’t be accepted by society and others will make fun of them, but it is a major issue that really needs acceptance as every human body deserves love and pleasure, be it a lesbian, gay, bisexual or straight one.
We all have someone in our lives who is either homosexual or bisexual, but do we really accept them? Or do we end up making fun of them?
Before we learn about lesbian sex, let us explore the definition of lesbian and sex.
Who is a Lesbian?
A Lesbian is a woman who is sexually attracted towards another woman in physical and emotional terms. A lesbian will always prefer a relationship with another woman.
What is sex?
Sex has a different definition for different people. For some it is
- Oral sex which includes your mouth on the vagina, penis, or anus
- Manual sex which includes hand jobs(masturbation), fingering, clitoral play, anal play, and fisting
- Breast and nipple play for arousal
- Using sex toys like vibrators
- Kissing and cuddling which means foreplay
So now when we talk about lesbian sex it is nothing but sex between two women and it can be in any of the above-mentioned forms.
Let us now learn about each form individually in a detailed manner-
- ORAL SEX
Oral sex between two women can be done by kissing, sucking, and licking the clitoris, area around the clitoris and vagina, licking of inner thighs and anus in a circular motion. At times fingers are also involved while having oral sex to make it more pleasurable. Applying chocolate while sucking is also one of the major points as it makes the process longer and much more appealing. It involves your tongue a lot and some people prefer oral sex only to preserve their virginity.
- MANUAL SEX
It involves a lot of hand movement and is also known as hand job/masturbation. It is usually performed in form of clitoral play and fingering where your finger enters the vagina and moves in and out using various frequencies of speed. It also includes rubbing the clitoris in a circular motion and up and down manner. Manual sex arouses you a lot and makes your partner explore your G-spot.
G-spot is a point where you feel most pleasurable when touched, rubbed, and licked.
- BREAST AND NIPPLE PLAY
It involves gently rubbing, licking, sucking, pressing, and kissing nipples and breasts. While the nipple play, again chocolate, lubes, and vibrators are also used to make you sense various sensations while pulling your nipples gently. At times rubbing of nipples between forefingers is also involved.
- USE OF SEX TOYS
Sex toys are used while masturbating when you are alone but at times people use them over their partners as well. Sex toys can stimulate the sensations and make you arouse faster than usual as they have a quick effect on you. Vibrators are eco-friendly so one should not worry while using them in sensitive areas. Vibrators help you in feeling sexual pleasures at the early verge.
It comes before intercourse and involves a lot of kissing, touching, and cuddling to spice up things before moving on to the bed. It adds sexual excitement and makes you feel comfortable with your partner before moving ahead. It makes you wet naturally and prepares you for sexual intercourse as a lot of lubricants are required while performing sex. While performing foreplay you can talk with your partner about their fantasies and feel romantic.
- A few sexual acts can transmit STI and STD as well so always check upon
- The history of your partner in terms of multiple partners as having multiple partners may transmit infection from one person to another. A person who suffers from nightfall or unusual discharge from the vagina and penis is at higher risk of developing an infection. So, it is advised to always keep a check on the history of your partner.
- Use protection while having any kind of sex to avoid direct contact from genital warts will reduce the risk of transmission.
- Avoid sexual activities that may cause bleeding and blood contact.
- Communicate a lot before making a decision of coming on to the bed to know more about them.
2. Practice safer sex
- Get tested from time to time as you can advise you best on what and when to test upon.
- Maintain hygiene while doing mutual masturbation. It includes keeping your hands as well as toys clean. Cut your nails as they carry lot of germs and might hurt your partner or use gloves.
- Lubricate a lot as it helps in smoother sex and avoids tearing due to dryness inside the vagina.
- Use dental dams (a sheet used to avoid direct contact between mouth and genital while performing oral sex) while performing oral sex.
3. Dos and Don’ts s
- Don’t expect your partner to be perfect on the bed as people learn it with time and experience.
- Don’t judge them if they do it wrong rather teach them the right way/method.
- Don’t be aggressive or harsh on them.
- Support them if they are done and do not want to continue.
- Always make them feel comfortable around you.
- Don’t do anything against their will.
- Make sure you cuddle a lot after intercourse and avoid using your cell phones.
Advice: Before doing anything, consent is something that is really very important. Don’t assume that your partner is ready for sex rather simply ask terms of questions that do not sound desperate. Because the partner is not ready it will lead to a lot of misunderstandings and other life problems. It might break your bond as well and get you into long-run trouble.
Questions to ask:
- Can I come closer?
- Can I kiss you?
- Are you comfortable if we have sexual contact?
- Are you enjoying us?
- What do you think of coming closer?
- Are you okay if I do sexual activity?
- Shall I stop?
- Can I take off your clothes?
Myths About Lesbian Sex
- One must do all the activities of a man like penetrating, taking the first move etc but that does not really happen because nothing differentiates you when it comes to lesbian sex. It is equally giving and receiving.
- Lesbians use scissors to rub their genitals against each other is the biggest myth and the most impractical statement. Lesbians do not perform anything like that and most of them find is unpleasurable and impractical.
- Orgasm in never the end goal rather satisfaction is the end goal. You don’t have to feel orgasms to feel satisfied.
- Lesbians cannot have STI’S AND STD’S is another myth because the disease can be spread irrespective of what genital you have.
- They cannot get pregnant. It is another big myth because if the other woman is transgender, it is possible for you to get pregnant. Lesbian sex is not just performed between same genitals.
Sex is always interesting and informative but the only thing that makes it different is its uniqueness in terms of feeling pleasure which relieves your stress level and makes you feel relaxed. Learning about sex is always something new on your table but believing in the wrong information and spreading the wrong word creates the real hustle. Misinformation not only leads to misguidance but to false attempts as well which leads to consequences like pregnancy and diseases. Today’s generation is more inclined towards their own criteria rather than facts, so to avoid the same have a proper look at everything before performing anything.
“HealthLink.news does not have any intention to provide specific medical advice, but rather to provide its users and/ or the general public with information to better understand their health. All content (including text, graphics, images, information, etc.) provided herein is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment. HealthLink.news makes no representation and assumes no responsibility/ liability for the accuracy of the information, advice, diagnosis, treatment provided herein or on its website. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ IT HERE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE HealthLink.news WEBSITE.”